Monday, February 24, 2014

Ali Bakes: M&M Cookie Pie

I cannot remember the last time I said "I wish I were in the kitchen more" or "I feel like I haven't cooked or baked in ages" so many times in consecutive days.  Yep, I've been having a craving for getting my hands dirty in the kitchen, and unfortunately I think it's all spurred from a certain birthday celebration a little over a week ago.
 
Ya see, Sammy had a birthday (wooo!), and since I love birthdays and any excuse for baked deliciousness, I finally baked!  But...now I have the above problem of wanting MORE time to bake and cook.  HELP!
 
 
Below is the super-easy recipe that has brought on all of this trouble.  Enjoy and make up for my lack of time by baking/cooking your heart out!
 
M&M Cookie Pie
*Adapted from thefoodette.com

Ingredients:
 1 cup + 1 tbs Flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup unsalted softened butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
 1-ish cup of M&M's

Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Cream butter and sugar. Add in egg and vanilla and blend.  Then combine flour and baking soda until completely incorporated.  Fold in the M&M's.  Dump into a greased 9.5" pie pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.



When a toothpick comes out clean it's done!

 Cool, cut into cookie pie slices and enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment